Tuesday, March 17, 2009

how can you tell...?

Top 10 signs that Bryan's back from tour:

10) blogging is back to its normal once-a-week-I-have-a-life-you-know rhythm

9) the smell of burnt grilled cheese sandwiches wafting through the air

8) spotted wearing something other than those 2 all-purpose tour shirts

7) father-son competition for household airwaves (Guitar Hero vs. CD collection)

6) refresher (remedial?) course in "where things go in the kitchen" and "which items go in which recycling bin"

5) back to daily rhythm of yerba mate at 3:00 pm

4) instruments and books again sprinkled like manna all over the apartment

3) first father-son session with the ball and gloves this spring, with attendant fervent and forlorn hopes for the Blue Jays

2) spousal celebration of safe return with an evening out (yes, a date!) enjoying Crooked Still at Hugh's Room

And the number 1 sign that Bryan's back from tour?

1) laundry

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Colleen McCubbin said...

Laundry? I thought you only took 2 shirts ...

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Bryan Moyer Suderman said...

Ahhh... I see what you mean...

Actually, what I meant was now that I'm hope, I have "family responsibilities" again... like doing the laundry... and dishes... and so on...

The joys of being at home!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Bryan Moyer Suderman said...

Oops... I meant "now that I'm home," not "now that I'm hope"... this is getting more confusing all the time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home