Wednesday, February 18, 2009

view from the train part 1 (Jasper to Kamloops)





How is a guy supposed to get any work done - or even any reading - when this is what you're seeing out the window!

That last one is Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. I'm told you don't often get such a clear view.

And if I had a camera ready BEFORE Jasper I could have posted a picture of a mountain that looks exactly like Darth Vader... I kid you not...

Reminds me of the story Elwin told me in Didsbury... that he was listening to an "audio book" version of the King James Bible, read by James Earl Jones. He said that the production quality was so bad, it sounded like the Bible as read by Darth Vader.

I can hear it now... "The gospel according to... LUKE..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home