Saturday, December 20, 2008

get on board... 2009 here we come...

In a few hours we'll be boarding the train... this time for the "short" trip (34 hours, or so) to Winnipeg for Christmas celebrations with my family (in other words, HOLIDAY time).

Not like that longish train trip I'll be doing in Feb/March... Edmonton to Boston by way of Seattle... just posted the beginnings of the 2009 performance schedule so you can have a look if you like...

So I'm "signing off" until 2009... Merry Christmas, and see you next year!

4 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Charleen said...

merry christmas, and enjoy the ride!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Tim Chesterton said...

How long are you going to be in Edmonton, Bryan?

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Bryan Moyer Suderman said...

The congregational weekend I'm leading will end at Sunday noon, Feb. 15, and I'm scheduled to catch the train in Edmonton (Vancouver-and-Seattle-bound) on Tuesday morning, Feb. 17... no gigs scheduled for Sunday or Monday nights... I'm "all ears" if you have some ideas...

By the way, I've finally figured out how to play your "Jonah" song and am enjoying it muchly!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Silly Bus said...

Interesting blog!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home