Friday, June 20, 2008

what's coming next

I'm looking forward to a welcome change of pace this summer.

I'm basically taking a break from performing, except for a week in Winnipeg from July 6-10 where I'll be songleading at the Mennonite Church Canada Assembly and then the joint MCCanada/MCUSA "People's Summit For Faithful Living."

Here's a YouTube clip about the event, featuring some of my music on the "sound track" and including exceptionally wise and winsome words from some of the worship planners (including yours truly).

My apologies, by the way, for the gross looking bump-thing on my lip in the video... I'll spare you the details, but it's nothing to worry about (aside from it looking really, really bad) and "should go away on its own"... except that it never did, so it's now been removed with some help by our dear doctor... so rest assured, any lingering ugliness in my appearance can no longer be traced to this particular item, and must now be attributed to my other features...

Anyway, if I haven't scared you off already, here's the clip.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home