Monday, December 17, 2007

snowed in... and on the radio

Thanks to the "storm of various superlatives" (biggest in ten years! almost the biggest in 40 years!), our one-night visit with family in K-W ended up being a 3-nighter..., with a long commute early this morning to get Julie back to work and Matthew back to school, and just in time for me to head back down the 401 again tomorrow for a live radio interview on Faith FM.

(I know, it can be done over the phone, but I'm also going to be meeting with Charlene to - hopefully - finalize the arrangements for the "My Money Talks: songs for worship" songbook to be released - again hopefully - in February...)

So if you're in Kitchener-Waterloo and near a radio tomorrow between 11:30 and noon, tune into Faith FM (94.3 FM), or listen live over the internet if you're near a high-speed connection (or even dial-up, according to their website) anywhere in the world wide world.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo for radio interview. Interesting and revealing. I look forward to "My Money Talks 2".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home