Friday, March 30, 2007

home

While I was away...

- Matthew kept on growing (especially his hair)
- Julie reorganized the house to the point where even I am having trouble dis-organizing it again
- new lambs started arriving in the barn (5 as of this morning)
- the maple trees have their bucket skirts on, and the sap is running

And now...

- it's warm enough to start having my afternoon yerba mate outside again
- we got the bikes out yesterday
- the tomatoes and green pepper plants just made an appearance above the dirt in their window-box

It's good to be home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Charleen said...

Hey Bryan,
this doesn't relate directly to your post, but I was looking on Ken Medema's site recently for a song of his (about Paul and Ananias) that I knew from my growing up years, and I discovered he's got a new c.d. of stewardship songs out as well. Perhaps it's a movement. :) The more the better, I'd say. Let's sing about it! I really appreciated the songs your offered for our pre-view at AMBS chapel, and can't wait for the new album to come out so I can sing them again.

Charleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home