Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the quiet

This is an exceptionally busy week, as I'm working toward deadlines on a number of fronts: my first "delivery" of new songs and resources to the members of SmallTall Music is due by the end of the month (the songs and resources are ready - not all the notation and audio files are)... I'm meeting with some folks on Thursday to share some new tunes and ideas and to get their feedback... and we're preparing for a joint GTA (Greater Toronto Area) worship service on Saturday, where I'm leading the singing...

So in the middle of all this, I'll leave you with a little something that I wrote a while back:


It was not until

     I began to make a living

          by making noise

     that I came to love so much

the quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home