Thursday, May 14, 2009

newsflash: macs crash too

I guess they won't be inviting me to be on one of those smug "PCs crash but of course Macs never do" commercials...

Got the call this morning that I'll be getting a brand-spanking-new hard drive for my Macbook, courtesy of AppleCare. Considering my well-known (at least to my family and a few close friends) inclination to throw offending technology out the window (physically) when it doesn't work as it should, I think I'm holding up pretty well.

Don't get me wrong. I still like my Mac, I've certainly been more than impressed with the AppleCare folks each and every time I've needed to contact them (yes, it has been a few times), and I am grateful for the relatively hassle-free way this process seems to be unfolding (so far)...

This morning I took advantage of my suddenly-and-unexpectedly-more-available-time to write a new song and do an archaeological dig on my desktop (the physical one). I had forgotten what it looked like a few layers down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home